Am I too old to switch careers?

EmanuelSio37
Currently, I have been working as the general manager for a foreign marriage agency for nearly 10 years now. Don’t get me wrong, I love what I do. It feels incredibly amazing to be the bridge that brings people together for love and romance. However, I have been thinking of changing careers lately. Despite how fulfilling my current job is, I feel like there is more out there for me.

I want to try something new and exciting. Maybe learn how to code and get a job at a startup company, or I don’t know, finish my studies and finally get my degree in psychology. I’m already in my late 30s, so it might be too late for me. Am I too old to be switching careers and starting from scratch all over again?