An international dating blog I can relate to

An international dating blog I can relate to

Arbee2529
Can anyone give me some suggestions and recommendations for international dating blogs I can relate with? I’m currently in a long distance relationship with my gf for about 4 years and we’re now in the state of collapse. We’re both losing the spark for each other and we’re trying desperately hard to rekindle the flame of our relationship. Can anyone please help me out here?