Breaking Benjamin Concerts

Breakoxich
Breaking Benjamin is my favourite rock-band of 2000s. Breaking Benjamin had so many hits! The ones I remember are 'The Diary of Jane', 'Tourniquet' and, of course their hit 'So Cold'. These are real masterpieces, not fake ones like today! And it is sooo good that they have a tour in 2019-2020! And I'm going to attend their concert in 2020. The concert setlist is here: [url=https://breakingbenjaminconcerts.com]https://breakingbenjaminconcerts.com[/url]. Click on it and maybe we can even visit one of the concerts together!