Breakups and Revenge

1stworldview001

Revenge Your Ex

Each day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for a
variety of reasons, usually because they got dumped or where cheated on.
Revenge comes in many ways. It typically starts by using social media to
vent, and then escalates from there. Now sites like "Get Revenge On Your Ex"
for a fee will help you get pay back or revenge.

So what is the best way to get revenge besides slashing her tires, posting
nude photos of her and so on.

The best way according to the web site Right Choices 101 is to live your
life well. This is true no matter who you are seeking revenge on. Coworkers,
past bosses, bad friends or ex-lovers. Put your energy into succeeding and
enjoying your life, not wasting your time, energy and resources on revenge
that can end up costing you much more. Plus, when you seek revenge, you send
them a massage that you have not gotten over the relationship. It's much
better to show you are indifferent and don't care.

According to Kenneth Agee of A Foreign Affair, a service that specializes in
helping men find young beautiful foreign women, "The best revenge is to date
or marry a women 10 years younger than your ex. This will piss her off to no
end. No woman ever wants to be replaced with a younger, more attractive
woman. Just like a man never likes to get replaced by a guy who is wealthier
or more successful.

I will never forget one of my first clients we took to Saint Petersburg,
Russia." says Agee, "The client told me that two days on our tour was better
than two years of therapy. Having hundreds of attractive women fighting over
you gets your ex out of your mind pretty quick.

I personally went through break up when my ex ran off with another man. But
a short time later, I met a new lady who was ten times better. I ran into
that man who stole my ex and I gave him a big thanks. In fact, I could not
thank him enough. He was stuck with an older nagging women, while I was now
with a young, beautiful, caring women. Plus, my ex had gained about 100
pounds. I don't look at that fellow as any kind of enemy but as the person
who saved me from my ex and years of suffering." This is the best a revenge
when you win without lowering yourself.

Other sites like "Get Over Her Now" give practical advice and tips for
getting over a past relationship.

Top Tips from Get Over Her Now:

Start making platonic relationships with as many women as possible, old,
young, skinny, fat, cute or ugly. This greatly helps you get back in the
game of socializing with the opposite sex. And it opens up lots
opportunities to meet their cute attractive friends in a more relaxed
environment. This also helps you build your game and confidence.

Improve yourself, start working out, get up early every day and exercise.

Buy new clothes. Dressing better makes you feel better and improves your
confidence.

Focus on work and getting a promotion or raise. Don't let a break up effect
your work negatively. Put that extra effort into work and it will pay off
with a better position and more money. This will also build your confidence
and help attract better quality women.

Any time you are depressed, improving yourself helps greatly. When you feel
depressed, don't sit and watch TV and then sleep-in late. Get out and do
something that will make you feel like you've accomplished something. Take a
class, go hiking, fix something you've been putting off.

Don't start drinking. Drinking will always have a negative impact on your
life. Don't drink while depressed or when you are trying to get over some
one. After all, drinking is for celebrating. So if you are not celebrating
something, don't drink. A quality women is not going to be attracted to
someone who drinks a lot or has a drinking problem.

Don't sleep in; sleeping late increases depression. Get up as early as you
can and go for a walk, take a hike, or go to the Gym. Research shows getting
up early and exercising can eliminate depression. You will have no game be
depressed.

Don't binge eat. If you start gaining weight, you will feel less self-worth
and lose your confidence. Confidence is a quality that women are extremely
attracted to.

Conclusion, the best revenge is when you improve your life so well that she
realizes she made a big mistake. And satisfaction comes when you meet
someone so much better, you are glad the ex is gone. After all, if you are
seeking revenge, how great could she really have been in the first place!

Trump Brings Prestige to the Mail Order Bride Industry.

1stWorldNews
For years, International Marriage Services had to live with the stigma of being referred to as Mail Order Bride services. However, many consider the term "mail-order bride" derogatory and feel it demeans foreign women by comparing them to commodities for sale and falsely implying that (unlike local women), they exercise no judgment over the men they meet and would marry anyone from a relatively wealthy country. Even with the foreign women being labeled as mail order brides these companies have grown in popularity for the past two decades, largely due to the internet.   The industry grew at such a fast pace it caught the attention of the US senator Maria Cantwell of Washington State,  who in 2006 she  pushed  a bill through congress known as IMBRA or International Marriage Brokers Regulation Act. Although the intent of Senator Cantwell was clearly meant to put Foreign Bride Companies out of business by severely restricting how men communicate with foreign women.  In the end, the companies flourished under the new regulations as these business quickly modified their business models.

Kenneth Agee, marketing Director for A Foreign Affair one of the largest so called Mail Order Bride Companies says, "We have always had to overcome this label. Since Trump announced his candidacy for president of the United States, the industry saw a significant increase in upscale business men looking for foreign brides. Once he became president, Trump made it the new status symbol of success to be married to an eastern European women. With First Lady Melanie Trump in the White House, opinions about foreign women have dramatically changed. Once men were scorned upon to be married to a women from Russian or the Ukraine, now is seen as prestigious. And we are seeing huge increase of men seeking foreign brides, our client base is up by more than 200% since Trump has taken office. This month alone we will be taking over 100 American men to the Ukraine, mostly very successful executives." Beside online matchmaking, the company arranges group tours for men that will travel to countries throughout the world. During these tours the men will meet hundreds of pre-screened women during what A Foreign Affair calls "Social Events" or what Kenneth calls speed dating on steroids.

Critics say these women are just used as arm trophies for business men in America.  That men take advantage of the women's circumstances, both economical and geographical.  Kenneth argues, "I would hardly say Melanie Trump has been taken advantage of or refer her to as a Mail Order Bride.  Women choose just like the men choose, we are all adults and are responsible for our own choices. It is just that men in America have a good reputation for the way we treat women and how we take care of our families. This opens the door to the men to meet some of the most beautiful women in the world."

Trump is not the only high profile person to marry a foreign women, Jeb Bush met his wife in Mexico. Rupert Murdoch former CEO of Fox News married Wendi Deng from China, and the list goes on.

If Trump accomplishes nothing else during his presidency he has clearly helped one Industry.

Online or Offline? The Return of Offline Matchmaking Services to the Dating Scene

atruelove2005
Online dating has become the norm for dating in recent years. With a few swipes, you can get yourself a date for Saturday night, all on the screen of your smart phone. However, offline dating is slowly starting to gain traction once again as more and more people are starting to realize how easy it is to get tricked by a pretty photo, or hyped up personal information found on an online dating site.

Opinions from dating forums and personal forums show that the most common complaint by men is that women’s photos on their profiles don’t match up to how they look in real life. Because of the convenience of filters and a well angled camera, it has become easier for people to drastically change their appearance as seen on their online presence. It’s also becoming easier for people to take more photos of themselves and choose the one that displays their best physical features to their advantage.

For women, the most common complaint from them is the fact that men tend to exaggerate their financial statuses on online dating sites. Women decide to go on a date with these men, thinking that they are financially capable of taking care of themselves and their significant other.

So they go out, have a nice dinner, nice conversation about interests, politics, and business forum topics, but when it comes to picking up the check, he makes the woman pay for it, says he’ll take care of the tip, but only leaves 3%. These are also the type of people you see zipping around in a BMW or a Lexus, only to find out that they still live in their parents’ basement.

Women say that men don’t care about the more important things, and only care about superficial qualities, like physical appearance. Men complain that women only care if a man is wealthy or not. Whatever the main complaints are, the ease of access of online dating has made it easier for men and women alike to be pickier about their dating choices. The prevalence of dating advice on love forums only serves to enhance the mentality that you must be as picky as possible when it comes to choosing your significant other.

To address some of these complaints, some sites have started implementing certain precautionary measures. For example, some websites have tried implementing ID verification. While this is a great way of verifying an individual's identity, this does not help with verifying an individual’s facial features, or their financial status.

Some sites have tried implementing video call to encourage its members to connect with each other and see what they look like over live video call. While this is a simple solution to the problem, not many people are comfortable with live video call, and choose to opt out on that particular option.

So many people have lost their faith in internet dating for these very reasons, and are slowly starting to embrace offline dating once again. For the younger generation, they find that the best way to find a long lasting relationship is through personal interactions, like introduction by a mutual friend, parties, bars, concerts, etc. But for the older generation, personal introductions are hard to come by sometimes. Almost everyone they know is in a committed relationship, busy with their careers, or their children.

This is where offline dating options come in, and these are making a splash in their reintroduction to the dating industry. More niches of offline dating are starting to become more popular, from speed dating to hiring a matchmaker to set you up on a date. Dating coaches are becoming a popular option as well, with people paying a professional for love advice and to help them meet and attract potential partners.

One of the more interesting offline dating options is through the romance tour or the international foreign bride system. These services are the perfect combination of offline and online dating. They have men sign up for their website, where they are given access to numerous pages of women who are registered under that particular website. These women are usually screened beforehand to guarantee their identity and their motivations.

They can choose to chat and interact with any of the women who pique their interest. Once they decide to take their relationship offline, men have the option of attending the romance tour affiliated with the company to meet them in person. These romance tours typically take place in international sites, such as Russia, Asia, South America, etc., which provides an exotic backdrop to your potential love story.

And if this particular romance doesn’t work out, they have the opportunity to get introduced to hundreds of women and find their potential significant other. These romance tours have helped many men and women find and meet each other.

Although online dating offers you the best convenience of meeting a potential significant other, nothing beats the very real spark of connection of two people meeting in person for the very first time.