Call me desperate, but I need a wife now!

Call me desperate, but I need a wife now!

longingman84
Call me desperate, but I need a wife now! My grandma is blackmailing me. She said I won’t get my fair share of inheritance if I don’t get a wife this instant. But man, it’s not that easy! I have been single for 2 years now and it’s hard to just pick up a girl and marry her! My crazy friends suggested about attending a foreign dating event two months from now. They said it’s easier to get someone there. But dude, I want someone whom I will call my own. You know, a woman I can love for long, even until I die. Will this help? Please tell me!

Re: Call me desperate, but I need a wife now!

GodInyou
hey, friend, just try dating sites
to be honest I found my wife with the help of dating sites

Re: Call me desperate, but I need a wife now!

TacticalKarma
Hey, so you think that dating sites can provide you a lot of different experience? Since I had that experience I think that dating app can help you with that, since it has a high compatibility with your partner and personally you. Anyway, when I had some experience with badoo and tinder I got all the partners with very low compatibility with me. So since I really got interested in this I found a source https://www.freemeet.net that gives me some ideas to take a lady luck.