Can divorced couple get back together?

daughtersask
My parents got divorced when I was three years old. Few years after, my mom found a new lover and they have an eight-year old kid now. However, they’re not married. My mom refused to do so. My dad on the other hand, did not even try to remarry. Yes, he dates women from USA but never planned of marrying again. Four months ago, my mom broke with his new lover because of third party. Just recently, I have noticed that my dad and mom are getting along well. My dad even suggested to pay a visit at my mom’s house.  As far as I could remember, they were not in good terms before, so I was thinking something is going on. Can they still get back together after eighteen years of being separated?

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Dena
Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com