Can't take my eyes off her

loverboy
I just got back from attending a dating holiday tour in Latin America and my experience was something I really need to shout out here. I met this Latin woman, she’s a very beautiful woman. Wait, not just beautiful, but sexy and very enticing! I just can’t take my eyes off of her that night. I talked to her, tried to get along with her oozing confidence. Dude, she’s damn goddess-like! That’s where I concluded that Latin women are date worthy and remarkably amazing. You guys should try that dating tour also. You’ll be grateful you did so. What d’ya think?