Celebrating our first anniversary as husband and wife

Celebrating our first anniversary as husband and wife

liamkush
My wife and I are thinking of going to Greece to celebrate our first anniversary of being married. I heard a lot of dating tours in the country which I consider to be an ideal activity in enjoying our travel there. But aside from that, touring the romantic city of Santorini is something we need to do for our vacation. However, I need more info in regards with the enjoyable activities we can do in Greece. Please tell me! Thanks!