Dated in Thailand while I was visiting.

jacoblincoln
I visited Thailand a few weeks ago. I stayed there for a week or two. I ended up meeting single women in Thailand. This was really fun but one chick really stood out among the rest and I went out with her 4 times. She was really nice and beautiful. I want to contact her again but I’m really not sure if I should. I’m based in another country and I’m not sure if long distance relationships are bearable. I’d love to hear from anyone here who is in a long distance relationship. What pushed you to start the relationship even though you knew it would be long distance? Is it really that hard? How often do you visit each other?