Do foreign brides make the best spouses?

Do foreign brides make the best spouses?

zeus12
I am always wondering if foreign brides are the best spouses. I have been dating women and just like me, they just wanted to play around. They want to have fun and I don’t want that anymore. I need a wife-material woman. I am not getting any younger and I need a spouse who would actually stay with me until my hair turns white. I got friends who told me that mail-order brides are trustworthy. Do you agree with this?

Re: Do foreign brides make the best spouses?

ananthiM
There is nothing like foreign bride make the best spouse. You just need to find that girl. Whom you want to spend your rest of your life. Whether its a love marriage or arrange marriage. While you might want to believe that the outcomes of a love marriage and an arranged marriage a different, they pretty much boil down to the same dynamics. You can’t want Friends on the laptop and House of Cards on the TV at the same time. It doesn’t work that way. This dilemma doesn’t change, whether your aunt forced you into this marriage or you made your way into their life from the other's inbox.

You’re entitled to your choice, however, the outcome of compatibility can hardly be gauged unless you live-in. Which is a great idea, provided you don’t live with a family who would disown you for it?

We aren’t here to take sides. We believe it takes all kinds of people to make this world but every decision we make, every choice we invest in has its own pitfalls and consequences, and a few silver linings!

For love marriages, you already know the person and you are happy and excited to meet the undeniable eventuality of death with them by your side. However, with arranged marriages, you have a clean slate and blind alleys. And since you’re only exploring the horrible and irrational human you share a bed with, there is a certain amount of thrill attached to an arranged marriage. The latter may be a double-edged sword or a sweet smelling road, depending on who you get to share your life with.

The point is that either way, there is a risk and there is little that you can tell beforehand. 3 out of 4 marriage in the US end up in a divorce and the rate in India is only rising every day. Which really puts a question to why people would marry in the first place. If someone told you 3 out of 4 parachutes won’t open, would you still be so excited for skydiving?

All said and done, if you know you’re jumping into a pool of hungry hyenas, it’s better to do so out of your own choice. Life’s uncertainties will hit us, no matter what precautions we take, and being absolutely sure about our choice only helps to avoid regret.