Do you believe in love at first sight?

Calcium20Ca
I know it sounds silly, but hear me out. I was out on my annual Ukraine ski trip when I caught a glimpse of her at the corner of my eyes. It was a windy day and her hair was a mess, with her cheeks reddened from carrying all her skiing equipment from down a slope. I was suddenly struck by this weird feeling of euphoria, that I just can’t seem to explain. All this happened yesterday and I think she hasn’t left the resort yet. Do you guys believe in love at first sight and all that mumbo jumbo? I honestly feel a bit silly typing this out right now, but I just feel so taken aback with what I involuntary felt when I first saw her.

Re: Do you believe in love at first sight?

ananthiM
love at first sight It takes men approximately 8.2 seconds to fall in love, says science. I think you need to approach her for friendship first. If she takes this in a positive way the all this you can share with her later part.