Does anyone else regret getting married?

Does anyone else regret getting married?

anfisa29
I know I do. I just got back from a reunion party with my college roomates. All of them are happy, exploring the world in their 20s, and generally finding their footing in the world. While yes, I have a stable job, a husband to come home to, and financial stability thanks to my marriage, but I feel so empty inside. Honestly, I regret getting married so young. Don’t get me wrong, my husband is great. I met him through a Latin match wizard, but lately, I just don’t think the spark is there anymore. What should I do? Was getting married even the right decision in the first place?

Urgent effective love Spell get ex lover back or save you marriage ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Lauren
Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com

Re: Does anyone else regret getting married?

As you said you got married in the 20's. But I think there is no such exact time you can expect to be in a relationship or to get married. There are people who gets married at 30's - 35's too and then getting married to each other. We don’t have age of marriage. We should get married when we are prepared or ready for it. And you said this that  there is no spark left. I think you both need to spend more time with each other. Suggest you take a tour somewhere romantic places.