Ending our long distance relationship

oceandeep
Last year, I joined AFA’s romance tour in the Philippines. I enjoyed the attractions, food, and even the hospitality of the people. But most of all, this tour was the main reason I met Jolina, my girlfriend.

Jolina is a very loving, sophisticated, and kind. I met her during the tour’s social night. After that, I asked her out and we decided to be exclusive. I visited her every two months in the Philippines.

We get along together. We are a perfect match. I am so sure about that. I’ve also met her family already. Again, the hospitality is always present in the Filipino culture.

We’ve been in a long distance relationship for a year. At first, it was fine but in the long run it became difficult. I want to see her all the time. I want to be with her already!

I want to marry her ASAP!

Long distance kills me. So I’m planning to propose to her on my next visit. I don’t care if it will cost much to me, my purpose is to marry her.

I know y’all knows what it feels to be in a long distance relationship. So do you think it’s time already to propose to her?

What advices would you want to give me regarding the state we’re in today? Your responses are very much appreciated.

Re: Ending our long distance relationship

ananthiM
do not focus solely on one relationship – your Long Distance Relationship. Invest in other relations, spend quality time with other members sharing the same roof or sky with you, go meet your friends and continue creating a strong support system for you.

Make sure that the same is happening at the other end too, that your partner is devoting significant time in pursuing other interests and communicating with other family members too.

Signing off, one last piece of advice – have an end move mapped inside your head. Are you two ready to move in by a certain date? Is it marriage that you’re gunning for? Whatever be your end-game, make sure you inch closer to that with each passing day.

There are lots of complications that may otherwise crop up in an LDR, and it’s really easy to give up. .

Re: Ending our long distance relationship

Kallya
Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

Blog: http://ancientspiritspell.blogspot.com