Feeling suicidal after break up

heartblues
Ever since my girlfriend left me I don’t feel like moving on with my life anymore. Every waking moment is just so exhausting. All I want to do is cry but it just hurts too much that no tears actually come out of my eyes. I feel like my heart is about to explode. Sleep is the only time that I don’t feel the pain but then I dream about her and it hurts again. She’s all I could think of the whole day. We still went to a Ukraine ski trip for our anniversary last month. Now, she’s gone. Where did I go wrong? What can I do better? Was I not enough? Maybe I’m not worth loving after all. Maybe my love wasn’t enough reason for her to stay. The thought of ending my life crossed my mind a lot of times already. What’s life without her?

Urgent effective love Spell get ex lover back or save you marriage ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Dena
Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com