Friend’s suggesting weird dating options for me

Friend’s suggesting weird dating options for me

leonards31
My friend and his online girlfriend have been dating for about more than one year. They’re those kinds of couples that want everyone else to be in happy relationships like they are. They’re suggesting all kinds of weird dating options, there’s TInder, OkCupid, but they’ve started sending me links for these weird dating sites, like an arranged marriage site, and something called a foreign matchmaking tour. Most of the stuff they’ve been suggesting honestly seems kind of shady. They assured me that I have nothing to be afraid of and that everything is legit and secured. But what do you guys think? Should I go for any of this? Or should I just tell my friend to leave my nonexistent dating life out of his business?