Gf wants to send me medical help

declan29
I met this woman abroad from my visit last year during one of those russian matchmaking socials. I recently had a stroke and got admitted for a few days. After I was discharged, I told  my online gf what happened. Obviously, she got worried and offered to send me money and help with my medications and stuff. I’ve spent a lot on my medical fees and her help would mean alot to me but I don’t want her spending her hard earned cash on me. I don’t know if I should accept her help. I’m the type of man who doesn't like it when my woman spends for me, but I could really use the help.