Heartbroken that ex-gf found someone new

Heartbroken that ex-gf found someone new

crestfallen02
We’ve been broken up for close to three months now. I don’t know if that time is too soon or not but I’m really bothered that my ex-girlfriend seems to have found someone new now. Some foreign guy. I didn’t get any confirmation about this news yet. I just saw this mutual friend of ours sharing an Insta story that had my ex-girlfriend on it. She was cheering on someone on the first story and on the next they were looking cozy with that someone while having coffee post run. I don’t recognize that “someone” as a part of her circle of friends. That’s why I assumed it could be her new beau. I’m really heartbroken seeing her move on that quick. Was our 3 years really that easy to forget?

Urgent effective love Spell get ex lover back or save you marriage ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Dena
Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com