How do I deal with a workaholic boyfriend?

How do I deal with a workaholic boyfriend?

stressgf26
My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for 3 months now. Our first month was fine. We got along together but when he was hired to a company which requires him to work for at least 14 hours a day, he has no time for me already. Since then, he became so busy. I truly am disheartened of what’s happening. I tried to understand him but every time we talk, he’ll just say that his work is more important now. Every time he says that, a foreign feeling would come up in me and think that he might be flirting with somebody else in his office. What should I do?