How do I find true love?

oceandeep
Let’s say, I’m one of those desperate guys who’ve been looking for true love.

Yes, it’s really hard to find .

I looked at some from the internet, but to no luck, I always end up failing. I took advice from my acquaintances, but the same result. It seems like nobody likes me at all.

Then I delved into online dating. I tried some legit sites, signed up and even subscribed for premium usage of their service. But I failed. Scammers are everywhere. I’m losing hope already, not until I came to A Foreign Affair. It’s much more than online dating.

This is a site for men like me, I guess. I continue browsing through women profiles.
Man, they are so gorgeous! Too many to choose! They are all attractive!

After research through those testimonials by men, I found myself signing up.

I know this might be risky, I tried this before with other sites. What do you think guys? Should I continue with the service? Will I find true love here? I’m afraid I might fail again with this. I need your advices and thoughts.

Re: How do I find true love?

ananthiM
I think you should stop this online dating option. And try to make friends first and as bonding becomes stronger after that you can ask out for a date. Find true love on dating sites I don't think so. And as you mention all the girls are gorgeous and you need to make a choice. So I think this can't be taken as true love When you just want someone beautiful face. Good luck ahead.