How do I get along with my band mates better?

How do I get along with my band mates better?

Ember16TS
How do I get along with my band mates better? I play with a bunch of Thai ladies who are incredible bassists and drummers, but we can’t seem to get along. I don’t know if it’s the language barrier, seeing as they speak fairly decent English, but I feel like there are some words or expressions that seem to get lost in translation. How do I deal with this? Any tips for making friends with Thai women?