How do I get dad's attention?

TaniaZhien25
Things have been tough lately; my boyfriend and I broke up after I found out he has been cheating on me, the SATs are coming up, and I don’t even know how I’m going to afford college while paying for a place somewhere out of state. Money has always been a problem in the family, especially after my parents divorced and it certainly doesn’t help that dad’s been spending an awful lot of our savings on foreign affair matchmaker companies. I don’t really care about the money though, what’s most important to me is my relationship with my dad.

He’s been really busy lately, and we haven’t had a real conversation in months. How do I get his attention? I really need his guidance right now, especially with everything that has been going on. I need some advice.