How do I raise my younger siblings?

johnjeremy24
A very tragic loss happened in our family. My mom and dad died in a car accident a week ago. They were headed to a foreign city when a cargo truck hit their car so badly. It was excruciating seeing your parents in their coffins and being buried. Now, all that’s left are their memories, but I know I need to be strong for my siblings. I still have two younger siblings and I should be the one taking care of them, rather than my relatives. How do I do it though? I’m still on the process of moving on, but I know they’re also in pain right now. I’m only 24 years old and I think I’m still incapable of taking on the responsibility of being their guardian. Please help!

Re: How do I raise my younger siblings?

Sakurait62
Sometimes I think that you cannot teach much to a person. Their experience is going to help them grow. I was once in an accident because of drunk driving and in spite of my brother telling me about it every time, learnt my lesson when a good DUI attorney Los Angeles helped me out.