How do you deal with an annoying boss?

Acrilynx
I’m working for an advertising agency and our boss is just full of BS. He’s demanding long hours of work with delayed payment and I’m so sick and tired of this. When we had our interview, everything seemed okay with us. Now, it seems like he wants us to act like robots. I understand that a foreign marriage agency really comes with a lot of demands, but he’s always asking for too much without equal compensation. How do I deal with this? I don’t want to do this anymore. Somebody give me advice.