How do you know if she likes you back?

galvin
For my three months in Medellin, I got to date a woman who confuses me a lot. I don’t know what she’s really into. She seldom responds to my messages and once in a blue moon agrees to meet with me. She could say right to my face that she wants me out of her life or whatever. I would understand anyway. Colombian women are hard to figure out when it comes to this. How do I know if she likes me back? I am confused if she just gets in touch out of respect or if she likes me as well.