How do you know if you're a boring bf?

boringme28
My past relationships didn’t last because they said I’m uninteresting to be with. Most of my ex-girlfriends told me I am indeed boring and loving me is suffocating. I don’t understand why. Maybe because I’m really busy at work? But I make time for them always. I am sweet. I never failed to make them feel loved and wanted. I really don’t know what makes me a boring boyfriend. If choosing to have a private relationship is boring, then I guess I am. I’m not just fond of boasting my relationship over social media. If that is what they mean, then I am guilty.