How to tame a shopaholic wife?

unhappyhusband
My Filipina wife whom I have met during my visit in the Philippines is very shopaholic. This is one thing I hate about her. She’s caring and very affectionate. She takes care of me and loves to feed me. Only her shopping behavior I’ve been really hating the most since. I don’t even know how to deal with her sometimes. She loves to go abroad just to buy bags, shoes, clothes and more. She loves a foreign stuff; so that explains why. How do I tame her?

Re: How to tame a shopaholic wife?

ananthiM
As you mention she travels abroad for shopping just for bags n more. So, I think if you're financially strong than you should not hate her for her shopping. After all, She’s caring and very affectionate. She takes care of you and loves to feed you. Only her shopping behavior that each and every woman love to do shopping.