How to tell gf her cooking isn't good?

Sys34Rq
My girlfriend LOVES to cook a lot, but unfortunately her food isn’t that appetizing. I’ve been putting up with her cooking since she moved in. I don’t have the heart to break it to her that her dishes don’t really taste good. It’s not really super bad that it’s inedible already, but it’s just tastes bland or too salty most times. How do I tell her politely that her cooking isn’t good? I want to stop pretending when I eat already. There was this one time she used a foreign kind of spice that I didn’t quite figure out and my stomach hurt so much. I need advice from y’all.