How to tell my fiance his parents are overbearing?

How to tell my fiance his parents are overbearing?

poisedmrs2be
Long story short, he proposed to me after our college graduation and I said yes. We decided to get married in his hometown, so we flew over to the Philippines last month. His family is great, his friends and I have a great time together, and I’m really loving the weather over here. However, his parents are too overbearing. They have an obvious dislike for me and they express it by saying things like, “Women from USA are loose and uncultured”.

How do I tell my fiance how I feel without hurting his feelings? I don’t want to alienate him from me, especially since we’ve been talking about settling down here instead.

Re: How to tell my fiance his parents are overbearing?

ananthiM
Just tell him that listen I want to tell you something and See I respect you and your parents but the thing is your parents keep on taunting me. Sometimes I can bear it but I can't bear them always. If you could help me out how to manage this thing as you know parents better. It will be good for us. And we can maintain a balance in our life.