How to tell my parents I'm pregnant?

shenatt3
It’s been a year already since I graduated from college. I got a nice job with a decent pay, and a responsible boyfriend who’s been with me for 3 years now. We are already engaged and set to tie the know in three months time, but just recently I found out that I am pregnant. I know I should be happy but the thought of my parents’ principles about not getting pregnant before marriage scares me. I already talked to my boyfriend about this but he can’t be with me until next month since he is in a foreign country for a job-related vacation. What should I do? Should I tell my parents myself? And how should I do it?

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Lauren
Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

Re: How to tell my parents I'm pregnant?

See if you can't tell directly face to face to your parents. Then you better had text msg to your mom. That I want to tell you something And I need your Support and help mom, as I am dating from 3 years and we are engaged and going to marry. But We had physical intimacy between us. And I am pregnant now. And he (your guys) knows about it and he is okay with this.