I don't like what she does for a living. Can I ask her to quit?

I don't like what she does for a living. Can I ask her to quit?

arthur031
My girlfriend works as a foreign affair matchmaker. She matches individuals from different countries. Kind of like Tinder but not. I honestly feel uncomfortable that she does that for a living. I just didn’t say anything because I know she needs the money. But it’s bothering me how she’s like pimping girls to those older men who seem like perverts. What if one of those clients turn to her instead of the girls she matches with them? When our families and friends ask us what she does, we just give vague descriptions. She’s not even proud of her job. Am I in place to ask her to just quit her job? Can I ask her to do that?

Urgent effective love Spell get ex lover back or save you marriage ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Lauren
Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com