I hate our song. Do I tell her?

GeraldDeguine29
My girlfriend is very hopeless romantic, that she even picked out a song for us. She chose a foreign song that she really liked on Spotify and claimed it to be “our song.” If I’m not mistaken it was La Vie En Rose or something like that. French lyrics and all. I admit the acoustic sounds nice. The strumming of the guitar, the voice of the singer, it sounds good. But it’s just too slow for me. Kind of too cheesy for my liking. Do I tell her that I don’t like “our song?” How do I even break it to her without hurting her feelings?

Re: I hate our song. Do I tell her?

ananthiM
I know you don't want to hurt her as she says it's our song. But just tell her That I don't like this song as you like it.