I heard my mom and dad fighting last night. Should I do?

I heard my mom and dad fighting last night. Should I do?

lovelydaughter
Last night, I heard my parents fighting about this problem we’ve been facing for two weeks already - financial problem. I heard my dad screaming because his business is failing already and my mom is not supporting him the way a wife should do. A foreign feeling of fear came to me last night, knowing that my dad may have slapped my mom since she’s crying so hard. What should I do? My work is not enough to support our family and how can I help my dad’s business survive? I need your suggestions please!