I let him go but I did not regret it.

brokenheart27
It’s almost a year since I kept on going to dating tours but I wasn’t happy at all. I’m meeting new people but none of them caught my attention. I still love my ex but I know it’s impossible at all. Few months ago, my boyfriend got her step sister pregnant. So damn, right? Because of that, we broke up. I broke up with him. I couldn’t let him run away from his responsibility because I, myself, is a bastard and I know what it feels like to be one. He told me it was an accident but I was pretty certain  his step sister is hitting on him. I know because I can feel it whenever I visit him in their house. But that’s not the issue here. Even though I love him, I didn’t want a child to grow without a father, so I chose to let him go and I did not regret it because I know I made the right decision. I just hope he will be a good father to his baby.

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Kallya
Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

Blog: http://ancientspiritspell.blogspot.com