I long for a genuine kind of love. So lonely.

I long for a genuine kind of love. So lonely.

carl3
I’m so depressed and lonely. I’ve been alone for a long time and I’m finally having the guts to share my feelings to someone, be it online strangers. I feel like this is a big accomplishment for me alone being able to express myself after all this time. I know some of you will find me pathetic or even desperate but I don’t care. I’m not asking for anything from anyone except for some consoling words for me to have a slight sense of hope that everything will turn out okay for me. I’m starting to lose hope in waking up everyday and I just feel the need to talk to someone, anyone. I just want to love myself. Why is loving me so hard and impossible?