I love her but she does not believe me at all.

I love her but she does not believe me at all.

zeke8412
I had a long-time girlfriend before of four years. Three months after celebrating our fourth anniversary, I caught her cheating with my friend. I caught them red-handed which is why I broke up with her without further explanation. I took the opportunity my work has given me to work abroad for three years to manage a project we were trying to develop in Peru. Everyone in the managing team and even some of the other workers knew I just came from a breakup so they persuaded me to go clubbing with them and play around with some Peru women while I was there. I decided to just get along. I played around with whomever I came across there. I guess that was my way of trying to cope up with the situation I was in. I was nicknamed as “el jugador”. It was okay at first until I developed feelings for this certain woman. However, I find it difficult for her to believe me because of what I did before. I did change, I courted her and showed her that I was genuine and my intentions are pure but she still doesn't believe me. How do you think should make her believe me?

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Lauren
Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

Re: I love her but she does not believe me at all.

A classic annoying symptom of low self-esteem constant reassurance of love. Well, love is surely going to evaporate into thin air every time you ask them the same question. Even they have bosses and deadlines breathing down their neck. Amidst this, a non-trusting partner is really annoying.
o if you feel you’re in a relationship with someone who suffers not because of the kind of person you are, but because of their own self-esteem, you should seriously consider addressing it to them, and helping them address what’s wrong.