I'm attracted to my sister-in-law.

bob445
My sister-in-law is currently living with us for two months now and it seems like I have developed feelings for her. She, on the other hand, has a foreign boyfriend and doesn’t have any idea about me being attracted to her.  Her older sister, who is my wife, is busy on her work. She travels a lot and seldom comes home. My wife’s younger sister and I are the only ones left at home most of the time. I don’t know why I have developed feelings for her. Maybe because she resembles her older sister so much or I’m just really attracted to her. I don’t know what has gotten into me to feel this way.