I’m jealous that my best friend gets to travel. How to cope with this?

I’m jealous that my best friend gets to travel. How to cope with this?

Neon10Ne
My best friend for 10 years has constantly been traveling around Latin America. He usually goes backpacking or even joining some meet Latin tours just for the fun of it. Needless to say, he sure does have a lot of time and money to spend and I’m honestly jealous. I miss hanging out with him, I guess. But still, I don’t know how to deal with this negative feeling and I don’t ever want to think about opening this up with him. Can someone help me sort myself out or give me some advice to feel happier with my life?