I miss her but it feels like I'm just disturbing her.

I miss her but it feels like I'm just disturbing her.

doubtmind26
I know my girlfriend is a very busy person since she’s the one managing their business now. It’s just that, I need some of her time too. Even 10 minutes of her time everyday is enough. I just want to know if she is doing fine. I just want her to show that she is loving me for real too. I also need actions and not just words. But everytime I ask for a little time from her, it feels like I’m only disturbing her. I don’t know why she’s like that. I’m not demanding anything from her but just that. Is that really hard to give?

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Lauren
Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com

Re: I miss her but it feels like I'm just disturbing her.

As you said shes always busy. She's managing her business. But at least once a week she must talk to you and meet you as well.

A passive aggressive method of slowly disappearing from a relationship over time. This type of people will reduce communication, meeting, spending time and before you know they are Gone.

Signs of our partner is slow fading us
Too many unanswered phone calls,
Late text responses
Not talking about future plans anymore.