I need help organizing an event I'm unfamiliar with

I need help organizing an event I'm unfamiliar with

CarolLaine31
I recently got hired as an event manager for a foreign company and one of the events they assigned to me is an upcoming Latin foreign affair meetup. Despite my three years worth of experience working in the industry, I’ve never handled such an event before. To other professional event planners out there, any tips and 411s for organizing a meetup? I’d really appreciate it!