I saw dad's profile in a dating site. Should I tell mom?

I saw dad's profile in a dating site. Should I tell mom?

Rhaijin024
Last Monday night while I was busy surfing the internet, I came across a dating site to search women by ID. At first, I paid no attention to its since it’s not that interesting, but what surprised me was my dad’s profile on it. I verified his picture over and over again until I concluded that it was really him! His profile even says that he’s single! Does this mean my dad is cheating on my mom? Should I tell mom? I need help!