I saw my brother cheating on her girlfriend.

I saw my brother cheating on her girlfriend.

cheatingbrother123
Loyalty is a very important ingredient in a relationship. It takes honesty and trust to become a loyal partner to your girlfriend or boyfriend. But at this point of time, I’m questioning it already. My younger brother is cheating on her girlfriend. I saw him chatting with other personals in a foreign dating event, even exchanging messages about meeting in person and getting to know each other more. But the thing is, my brother is taken already! How could someone meet another woman if he’s in a relationship already? This makes me question relationships nowadays. Should I tell her girlfriend or just to talk to my brother instead?

Re: I saw my brother cheating on her girlfriend.

ananthiM
You can ask him why he is cheating. You need to ask your brother first, Find out the reason if it's valid you can help your brother and if not you can advise him not to cheat and Stay loyal to your girlfriend.