I still have my supposed to be anniversary gift

I still have my supposed to be anniversary gift

excitedbf30
I’m the type of person who likes to plan things ahead. Which is why, I already bought my anniversary gift to my then girlfriend two months ahead. It’s a Wacom Intuos Pro drawing tablet from Amazon. She really likes to draw and she’s pretty good at it. I saw one of her work while reading an international dating blog and I messaged her about it. That’s how she and I started. Sadly, our story came to an abrupt end. Now, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with this tablet. I don’t draw. I can’t draw to save a life. Should I just sell this? I tried returning it to the seller but they said I can’t anymore. Should I just give this to her? This was bought for her anyway,