I think I am in love with him but I'm not sure if he feels the same way.

I think I am in love with him but I'm not sure if he feels the same way.

lillian22
I met this guy 6 months ago through a common friend. Being a foreign man in an unfamiliar country, that common friend and I have helped him adjust in our country since he will be staying for a while. However, because that friend was almost always busy, I was the one obliged to show him around. We became close that we often spend time together. He’s actually a great guy so it’s not hard to fall in love with him. He’s caring and sweet. I can tell because he checks on me everyday. The thing is I’m not sure whether all these care and sweetness he shows me mean something or am I just assuming. I’m too scared to confront him because it may cost our friendship plus he has to leave the country next month.

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Lauren
Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com