I used someone else to forget my ex girlfriend.

I used someone else to forget my ex girlfriend.

feelinghurt
Five months ago, my girlfriend turned down my marriage proposal over a Ukraine ski trip. I planned to make that trip a joyous and memorable one, yet it turned out to be very devastating. When she said she’s not ready, it felt like I got stabbed by hundreds of knives. We went to Ukraine together but I got back home alone. She was no longer at the hotel we were staying when I got there after the incident. She walked away and probably went home afterwards. Since that day, I never heard anything from her anymore; even until now. Because I was so broken, I went to nightclubs and get drunk almost every night. Then, I met a Thai woman and we hit it off. I started dating her though I was pretty certain I haven’t moved on from my ex girlfriend just yet. I felt bad about it because this Thai lady is very loving and caring. She made me feel special and I thank her for that. I began to feel something for her. I just don’t know if this is pity or whatever. Maybe I will get to learn to love her eventually, but am I a douchebag now for using her?

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Dena
My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at

Blog: https://effectivespell1.blogspot.com