Is being conservative in a relationship bad?

Is being conservative in a relationship bad?

conservative25
I was thinking about this for a long time now. Most of my boyfriends broke up with me because of the same reason. When they do, I don’t feel anything bad at all because that is not a foreign experience to me anymore. I refused to give them what they asked. They want to do ‘that thing’ with me and I didn’t want to. Is that bad? As I Christian, I believe that ‘thing’ must be given to your husband alone. Why do people with the same belief with me are being criticized? Does that make you less of a person?

Re: Is being conservative in a relationship bad?

ananthiM
Being conservative in a relationship

What Not to Do

Don’t talk about past boyfriends.  It makes us feel insecure.
Don’t share your views.   We really don’t care.   Sure, we’ll nod and act like we’re interested, but we’ll probably be looking over your shoulder at the television set.
Avoid talking long term. If the Bush administration taught you anything, it should be that we’re terrible at long-term planning.
What to Do

Offer to pay for our meal too.   Let’s face it, traditional family values may say the guy should pay, but our economic conservative hearts will be glad to save the cost of the meal.
Make friends with his father.  If things don’t work out, he will probably be the one paying you off to keep quiet.
Spice up pillow talk with conservative nicknames like The Gipper or Dutch.   In general if you can make Regan references, it’s a good idea.

POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TO GET BACK MY EX LOVER

Kallya
Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

Blog: http://ancientspiritspell.blogspot.com