Is divorce the only solution to this problem?

Is divorce the only solution to this problem?

dougx80
My wife is a foreign woman whom I have been dating with for three years before we decided to get married. We have been trying our best to produce a child after our marriage. After one year of trying, we failed. I told my wife we should have a check up to finally know if one of us is infertile. However, she seemed unfavorable with my idea. Now, she’s thinking of divorce as the only  solution and I’m freaking out. She said that if one of us is really infertile, then there’s no sense of being tied up, which in fact I don’t understand. I mean, we should try to work this out, right? It’s for better or for worse. What should I do now?

Urgent effective love Spell get ex lover back or save you marriage ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com

Dena
Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com

Re: Is divorce the only solution to this problem?

I don't think so Divorce is the solution, In case one of you is infertile and you can't have a baby. You can adopt a baby. This will be a great thing one can ever do. Adopt a child and love him/her. Instead of getting a divorce with each other just because one of you is infertile.