Is she worth the effort of LDR?

ldrlove88
I have a girlfriend who lives thousands of miles away from me. We’ve been together for almost three years now after meeting in a singles latin tour. In those three years, we’ve only spent like a month in total together. It’s a good relationship; too good to be honest. Before, it felt nice that we don’t argue at all. Who doesn’t like that, right? Especially when you’re both too far away from each other. Then, everything fell in a routine and things feel boring now. That’s not even the worst part. Lately she’s been distant and cold and it feels like she’s having doubts about us. She even said I should still plan a future of my own and see how things goes. I don’t know... it feels like she doesn’t want us together. So, my question now is that, if this relationship is still worth the distance? Shouldn’t it take two to tango?

Re: Is she worth the effort of LDR?

ananthiM
An Long distance relationship requires a lot of dedication, a spurt of imagination, creativity, and more importantly, a dedicated me-time allocated for both the partners. And if you have a panic-stricken boss or a strict deadline, you are doomed.