It is never easy to forgive.

kayleecollins
My ex-husband wants me to hang out with him, like a date. I did not expect him to ask me such since we’re not that close anymore, I mean after that divorce we had a year ago, I decided not to keep in touch with him and stay aloof to guys like him. But destiny must be joking on me; we met again in a foreign tour we both attended a week ago. He talked to me like he never made any mistake in our marriage. Now, he’s asking me out. It’s not that easy to forgive and forget on what had happened. Should I just dump his invitation?

SOLUTION

Dena
My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him at

Website https://ancientspiritspellcast.wordpress.com

WhatsApp +2347059715465