It’s my girlfriend’s birthday next week

bfisreal555
Saturday next week, my girlfriend will be celebrating her 23rd birthday. Her family is going to throw her a party, a big party to be exact. They are also expecting her college friends and senior high acquaintances. Her sister who have been living in the States due to that that social dating tour will also come to see her on that day. Now, I’m pressured! I don’t know what kind of gift or present I should give to her. The invited guests are all rich so I expect that they’ll be giving expensive presents to her. Help me! I need your suggestions.

Re: It’s my girlfriend’s birthday next week

ananthiM
Common shes your girlfriend expensive gift are not important. If she loves your truly, She just wants to see with her at her birthday party. You can gift here at your budget, Buy clothes for her as birthday gifts.

Re: It’s my girlfriend’s birthday next week

Cobalt117
This post was updated on .
Oh, I'm very interested in how you got out of the situation and what exactly you gave your girlfriend. How was the party and I wonder if you're still together? I also need a very good gift for my girlfriend. I need to impress her, her parents (she has a very strict father), and her family. I know I have to give her something expensive to show her father that I can provide his daughter with a decent life. But I would like to surprise her with something extraordinary. I'm thinking about creating our photo book and having love quotes printed on each photo (from here http://urbanfamilytalk.com). So, I hope this will be a great addition to my gift and my girlfriend will be happy to get this photo book as a memorable present.