LDR: Is it worth the risk?

riskingme86
My girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for 5 months now. We’ve been living together after hitting our 3rd monthsary. But now, I guess we need to live separately. Just recently, my girlfriend was assigned to a place very far from our home. She works as a writer in an international dating blog. I know it’ll be very hard but we need to be strong. So yeah, we will be in a long distance relationship. I trust her, and she knows she can trust on me too. Is this worth the risk?